- Managing the Company
- Managing accounting
- Managing Communication and advertising
- Managing Client :
- Miami Habitat : http://www.miamihabitat.com/
- Bel Air : https://belairtremblant.com/
- January 2013 – February 28th, 2014: Manager 205 LLC
Responsible of the accounting and the administration of the hotel Blanc Kara.
- Daily booking.
- Monthly report.
- Hotel reservation system.
- Hotel reservations reports.
- Incomes reports.
- Payment reports.
- Banking reports.
March 2012 – January 2013: CYLIA SAS (Paris France)
Director of Development.
Responsible for opening of new concept of all suite hospitality development located
in Miami Beach (FL) including but not limited to:
- Property Image Identification
- Marketing of-Pre-opening
- Creation and administration of personnel departments
- Website maintenance
- Profit optimization
- Customer service.
January 2010 – February 2012: “ Partir en Isarel: Travel Agency
Key Account Executive
- Office and Team Management.
- Responsible for group and partnership segment.
- Event Management
- Public Relation campaign management
- Creation and development of “Shalhome” concierge service company
February 2006 – December 2010: Logix Group Tel Aviv (ISRAEL)
Director of Sales
- Administration of sales Departement
- Sales for Brand Business Objects (SAP)
- Order management and sales tracking
- IBM Management Reporting.
February 2005 – February 2006 : COMFLUENCE Telemarketing office Manager
- Managing a team of 12 people
- Campaign Management, organization and customer allocation.
- Training Management
- Customer Service and CRM Management
July 2003 – February 2004: Commercial (Real Estate Agency, Brussels)
- Portfolio Management
- Business Development
- Listing Maintenance
April 2003- July 2003: DEPOID- BIOVIER Graphic Design (PARIS)
- Key Account Manager (La Tour Eifel, Cosmoda, Théâtre Molière…)
- Communication Assistant (website, working on the image of the agency…)
- Final year Projet: “ Team Management and CRM”
- EFAP Brussels: BA Communiactions
- Maïmonide High School : Economic section
English – French – Hebrew